Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Review: Bodyline's L328 OP in lavender ~ Positive


Hi guys! So I ordered this OP on Friday, June 28 as a late birthday present to myself! I've never found good reviews on this OP so I figured I'd write one up :)

Shipping:

Like I said, I ordered this on Friday, June 28 using EMS which ships every day. I received my tracking number that day and was told it would start working 2 business days later (Tuesday, July 2). They were right, on Tuesday morning I could track my package (and it was already in JFK airport in New York - I am currently staying in Puerto Rico for the summer). On Wednesday it was already here!

Shipping: ♥♥♥♥♥

Packaging:

Standard Bodyline packaging, so it was really good! The gray plastic envelope came here taped really well and had to be cut open. Also it arrived with no rips, it's really strong plastic. The dress came in the classic Bodyline packaging.

Packaging: ♥♥♥♥♥

The Dress:

Sorry for a pic in front of a microwave xD
Only place in the house to show it while hung.
Also haven't ironed, too excited :P
As bad as the photo is, this is a better representation of the color.



So a quick rundown on the dress since nobody wants to read lengthy paragraphs!
  • Comes with large detachable bow, as usual.
  • It is a warmer lavender, like it is pink-based (which I'm happy about!)
  • Decent lace
  • Really nice, soft fabric.
  • The zipper is on the back, didn't know this but it's ok. I have flexible arms so I'm always to zip myself up.
  • NO SHIRRING. So make sure your measurements are within the ones listed! I am usually a size M, got this size M and it fit perfectly. Any smaller and nope!
  • No elastic on the sleeves.
  • Only 1 or 2 loose threads.
  • Much puffier sleeves than I expected.
Dress: ♥♥♥♥♥

All in all, I am pretty happy with this dress and extremely impressed with EMS shipping (it was my first time using it). I would definitely recommend this dress for a lolita looking for a dress with a very princess-like feeling! Hope this review was helpful and if you still have any questions just leave them below!

xoxo Aleks

No comments:

Post a Comment