Friday, October 18, 2013

My Favorite Print Theme in Lolita



I used to not be a very big fan of prints. Most of my inspiration pictures used to be beautiful solid colored dresses with special details in construction. In recent years, though, some goooorgeous prints have been released and man... I can't help it! I've fallen in love!

The theme that makes me go weak in the knee is, if you haven't guessed yet, CATS! They're not my favorite animal, I don't have pet cats (and never have), they're too aloof for my taste and I'm mostly allergic to them... For some reason, in print form, I fall in love every time! In fact, Cat Tea Party is my dream print!


Innocent World's Cherry Cat JSK is another gorgeous print that is to-die for! The art on it is so lovely on this. The colors complement each other so well, the creamy white of the cats' fur is so warm and pairs well with the pink and sax. (You should definitely go check out the sax colorway. It makes me want to cry!!)


Baby's "Cute Meowing Friend" is another super sweet print. Watching a cat play with yarn has to be the most "awwwwww"-inducing thing in the world!! The artwork is nice and soft and dreamy and I just love it so much!


Lastly, Angelic Pretty's Cinema Doll! It's not exactly cat themed but the cat on it is beautiful! This is another of my dream prints. It manages to strike the perfect balance between cute and elegant. Every single colorway is perfect, something I rarely think print dresses accomplish! I can't wait to one day get my hands on it~


What's your favorite print theme?
Other cuties talking about this:

No comments:

Post a Comment