Friday, October 17, 2014

LBC: My Lolita Halloween

This year I've been debating about whether or not I want to wear lolita on Halloween or not. See, I haven't worn goth in about the same amount of time I hadn't worn lolita and I'm starting to miss it! But I've been seeing so many cute Halloween coords that it may just convince me to try my own hand at it! Regardless, this week's Lolita Blog Carnival topic is your lolita Halloween and this is what I want to do!

What to Wear:


If I could see the future, I wouldn't have sold my black jsk nor would I have thrown out my Jack Skellington purse and striped blazer because they would've made the perfect coord for this Halloween. Ughhhh! (This coord was what I would've worn) But the coord above I think would be a cute substitute (you know, if I actually owned all those pieces haha!

What to Do:


1. Pumpkin Carving: I've never carved pumpkins before for Halloween. It's not really a tradition in Puerto Rico but since moving to the US I've been really wanting to carve one! The three pumpkins above inspired me along with Hello Batty's Angelic Pretty pumpkin (which I sadly can't find a picture of!)


2. Watch The Nightmare Before Christmas on the big screen!
I've always wished for the opportunity to watch this movie in theaters. I was so depressed when they played a 3D screening a few years back in some theaters here in the US. Well this year they're playing it again, ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT! So perfect! Best part? Tickets only cost me $6 each!

What to Eat:


Well it isn't Halloween without sweets now is it? I love baking but I've never made anything themed nor anything with pumpkin, which is strange because I love pumpkin flavored sweets and I love working with themes! I found these three delicious looking recipes that look especially delicious and I'm gonna try to at least bake one that day.


P.S. Halloween's on a Friday this year!!
What are your Halloween plans this year?
Check out what the other Blog Carnival cuties said:

No comments:

Post a Comment