Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 Goals: Year of the Sheep


Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all have been enjoying your holidays and are ready to start fresh! I've decided to write a new set of resolutions since I did so well with last year's. Are you writing a set too?


Lolita Goals:


☆ Wear lolita at least once a month

(not counting January since all my lolita clothing is back in the dorm)


☆ Make 3 coords using the same dress

Because I just moved away from gothic/"bittersweet" (I hate that term!) I have very few sweet pieces after selling all the black dresses and skirts. I want to make the most out of the little I have right now by using my dresses in as many ways possible!

Buy my first brand piece (preferably Angelic Pretty!)

I still haven't owned a single piece of brand! I'm hoping to get maybe an Angelic Pretty jsk this year. If not, at the very least some brand socks or accessories.

☆ Make a coord using absolutely no black:

My biggest problem with sweet is that pretty much all the legwear I own is black and that's the color I am specifically working to move away from. In fact, it's the only reason I haven't worn proper sweet yet! I even own pink shoes now, but I can't wear any of my dresses because I don't have socks to match. My goal is to get at least 3 pairs of matching legwear for my wardrobe.


☆  Collect more legwear + buy white tights/socks:

I wasn't able to accomplish this in 2014 because I literally have no non-black socks/tights... Why??? WHY??? I really have no idea how that happened, but I realized it in like late November. I'm going to try and get white legwear asap so I can finally dress in super cute sweet lolita!

 

General Goals:

Read a book per month


Finish reading the Harry Potter series


Try new baking recipes


Get my driver's license


Get my first credit card


Move into my first apartment (I currently dorm)


This list is much longer than the one I wrote last year, but I'm confident I can get a lot of it done! I want to feel very accomplished by the end of the year, just like I did at the end of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment